What to Expect from NatureBox Snacks?
After you read about a good review regarding NatureBox and how they changed the lives of some customers, you’d wonder what all the fuss is about. Some of you might even like to subscribe but want to know exactly what kind of snacks are offered. To give you a general idea, the snacks don’t contain artificial flavor and texture enhancers unlike your everyday processed food. Plus, there are options for those who prefer vegan, gluten free and non-GMO
Quite frankly, there are dozens of snacks available and everything is well categorized; breakfast & bars, cookies, jerky, chips, pretzels, popcorn and more. But the titles of ‘best sellers’ belong to the snacks below:
- Cheddar and Hatch Chile Crackers – hand crafted crackers using traditional recipes with green chilies to add a twist; overwhelming green chili flavor but a lot milder compared to jalapenos.
- Cinnamon Yogurt Mini Grahams – classic graham crackers infused with creamy, rich and mildly tangy yogurt as well as a generous dash of cinnamon.
- Big Island Pineapple – the single ingredient of this snack, you guessed it right, pineapple. No sugar, sulfites or flavor enhancer was added to this snack, just top quality pineapple.
- Jalapeno White Cheddar Popcorn – this 160 calorie won’t ruin your diet or become an unhealthy option, you won’t need buckets and buckets of popcorn as your snack for a single movie.
- Peanut Butter Graham Jam – based on the classic PB&J snack, the Peanut Butter Graham Jams are for those of us who just love them; mini graham crackers are covered in amazing peanut butter alongside peanuts, plus there are raisins and cranberries on the jam.
- Salt Vinegar Veggie Chip – top quality yellow sweet potato, yucca and purple sweet potato cut to thin perfection before vinegar and sea salt is added for a burst of flavor.