Pros and Cons of using a Heat Press Machine
Who does not like to have a unique T-shirt with something printed on it? Whether you are doing it for fun or you are planning to run a clothing business, you will need one important thing and that is a heat press machine.
A heat press is a machine which presses the design into the material. It uses high temperature and heavy pressure for embedding the design into a material. You can look for a Heat Press Review and find more about it. In case you are a professional, a heat press machine would be perfect for you. Instead of using irons, these machines work very finely. Iron cannot really reach the temperature and pressure which a heat press machine can. It needs 350 to 400 degree F. When it comes to pressure, 40 to 80 psi force is demanded.
Here are some of the pros and cons of using a Heat Press Machine:
- It lets you use lots of different colors, without creating overlapping issue
- You can press any photographic material
- It does not create any mess
- There is no worry of registration marks
- The set up cost can get expensive
- It does not let you layer colors as the T-Shirt can get heavy and bulky
- You have to precisely cut each image to eliminate the extra paper as you would not want it to print onto the image. This procedure can be a lot time consuming.
If you have changed your mind and you now are looking forward to buying a heat press machine, there are some things that you must keep in consideration. Examples are size, customer support quality of the heat Plate and time and temperature settings.
Other than these recommendations, check the reviews of the types of machines available. Make sure that the machine is budget friendly and it is capable of handling your orders whether you are going to deal with something small or big.