What You Should Know About Prince2 Certificattion
There is a huge buzz about the importance of prince2 certification and its position as one of the best professional trainings in relation to project management.
Prince2 courses are known to address real life situations and offer the relevant skills needed to take on mega projects.
In order to be accredited as a certified manager, the individual or organization would have to register with a training institute that offers prince2 course programs and after the training there is a certification exam, this determines your qualification to become a project manager. The training course provides general background knowledge, terminologies, methodologies and experience on project management.
Prince2 was adopted as the perfect tool for learning because its courses sum up the lessons learnt by professional project managers worldwide in the past 20 years. It is used in both public and private sectors with an estimate of over 300,000 certified practitioners. Exams for prince2 are taken in about 57 countries.
STRUCTURE OF PRINCE2 COURSES
- It introduces the concept of planning, management and control strategies all through the project from start to finish.
- Planning for regular review of progress in comparison with an assigned benchmark.
- Decision making and logical thinking
- Contingency control plan to mitigate deviations and sudden emergencies
- The role of stake holders at various points on a project.
- Communication channels between project teams and organizations
The final exam is structured around these variables.
There are various institutions that offer training on prince2 course such as qa.com and cupe.co.uk. You can run an online training program right from your location for your convenience and become certified.
After the final prince2 examination it takes about 2-4 weeks to get your result. In order to scale the pass mark and succeed on your first sitting it is advised to enroll with a credible training academy.